Saturday, April 23, 2011

Historical Flooding Predicted

As in my prior blog here comes the rain,  A little different but as I stated it gives you a good idea of what is coming.  The rain coming today thru Wednesday looks bad.  We have received 7.30 " from the 11th to currently  for here in Calvert City.  If we add the projected 10.1" for 5 days it is going to be unreal.  

Here is the 1-5 day cumulative forecast for precipitation.


This amount is just crazy but expected to be close to predited amounts.  If you live near a creek, river or low lying area that gets high during heavy rain,  make plans now and be ready to go with it.  This is going to be a problem for all cities and towns along the Ohio, Missippippi, lower Tennesse and Cumberland rivers. 

Forecast for the week



I was going to put in some model maps for after Thursday but its too depressing.  I 'll add that next Friday and Saturday look good and I just won't mention  Sunday or Monday, email me if you must have it. 

Click for Calvert City, Kentucky Forecast


Thanks for viewing will post any large wind and rain amount or other significiant events.  Follow me on Facebook at Les's Weather Links

No comments:

Post a Comment